What you'll do:
- Partner with the Founders, Product Managers, Developers, other Product Designers and researchers to build products that delight our customers
- Be involved at every step of the product design and development process, from brainstorming and testing broad ideas to ensuring design quality through to launch
- Discover customer problems and test hypotheses by running experiments and building interactive prototypes
- Design effective and beautiful UX flows and UI visuals that delight customers across iOS, Android and the Web
- Influence, iterate and improve the shape of the product with research and data while considering technical constraints and business goals
- Collaborate with Product Designers across the teams to raise the quality bar and continuously improve our design process, principles and tooling
- Support the hiring process, along with mentoring and inspiring others to build an awareness of design thinking across all parts of the business.
You should apply if:
- You have in-depth experience designing experiences and creating solutions for mobile apps
- You love working in close collaboration on a brand identity and its evolution
- You’ve got the ability to take projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success
- You are highly proficient with design tools like Sketch and Figma
- You are highly proficient in interactive prototyping with tools like InVision, Principle, Framer and Origami
- You are comfortable sharing and presenting your ideas and learnings internally and externally
- You’re passionate about accessibility and inclusive design
- You enjoy working in a diverse, inclusive environment and care about supporting this culture.
We can be flexible with the structure of our interview process if someone's circumstances or timescales require it but our general structure is:
- 30-45 minute hangout with one of our Product Designers
- 2 hour face to face with our team
- 30 minutes with one of our Founders / Exec team
Please let us know if you have any special requirements or need assistance so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
What we offer you:
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn something new every day
- Room to grow and excel within a fast growing start-up
- An environment that adopts forward thinking development practices
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry
- An awesome team to be part of – we have warm, friendly and highly talented people!
- An inclusive environment with regular team events and ad-hoc social events to break the routine
- A modern, bustling office in Holborn, Central London with a free gym!
If this sounds interesting to you, contact the hiring team (email@example.com) for more details.