What you'll do:
- Manage the delivery of projects that involve external suppliers
- Work alongside internal product teams to ensure that projects with external suppliers are closely coordinated to ensure a high level of efficiency
- Set schedules for project delivery and take responsibility for delivery to planned timings and budgets
- Use business intelligence data, customer feedback and research to inform focus and decisions
- Ensure new opportunities and changes with partners are clearly communicated to internal teams
- Contribute to the development of internal processes that drive operational efficiency
- Develop partnerships with companies that can help in the development of the Kroo card, banking and payments propositions
- Work with many different teams at Kroo to help them select, implement and optimise a variety of tech from vendors
You should apply if:
- You want to work in a fast-paced startup environment managing multiple streams of work
- You have experience working alongside cross-functional agile development teams
- You have a commercial mindset and are used to working with external suppliers
- You're comfortable managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- You’ve developed go-live strategies, testing and communication plans.
- You’re empathetic and customer-focused
- You’re happy to fail fast and learn from your mistakes
You'll have an advantage if:
- You have experience working in financial services
- You have worked in a fast paced startup
We can be flexible with the structure of our interview process if someone's circumstances or timescales require it but our general structure is:
- 30 minute hangout with one of our Product Managers
- 2-3 hour face to face with our team
- 30 minutes with one of our Founders / Exec team
Please let us know if you have any special requirements or need assistance so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
What we offer you:
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn something new every day
- Room to grow and excel within a fast growing start-up
- An environment that adopts forward thinking development practices
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry
- An awesome team to be part of – we have warm, friendly and highly talented people!
- An inclusive environment with regular team events and ad-hoc social events to break the routine
- A modern, bustling office in Holborn, Central London with a free gym!
If this sounds interesting to you, contact the hiring team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.