What you'll do:
- Conduct detailed investigations of business needs, working with the Product teams to design the most appropriate solution to solve our customer problems
- Define requirements and configuration specifications for the build-out of products that our customers will love
- Identify issues, opportunities, and risks across multiple projects
- Work with cross functional Agile development teams
- Have a mindset that focuses on continuous improvement
- Write user stories; focusing on customers unique challenges
- Translate high-level business opportunities into technical specifications
You should apply if:
- You have experience in business and/or systems analysis
- You have an ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into insights
- You’re comfortable communicating and presenting to stakeholder and teams
- You have experience with UML modeling
- You’ve worked with cross functional Agile team
You'll have an advantage if:
- You have experience in financial services
- You have worked in a fast paced startup
- You have experience with SQL
We can be flexible with the structure of our interview process if someone's circumstances or timescales require it but our general structure is:
- 30 minute hangout with one of our Product Managers
- 2-3 hour face to face with our team
- 30 minutes with one of our Founders / Exec team
Please let us know if you have any special requirements or need assistance so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
What we offer you:
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn something new everyday
- Room to grow and excel within a fast growing start-up
- An environment that adopts forward thinking development practices
- An ethically conscious company that is truly trying to change the industry
- An awesome team to be part of – we have warm, friendly and highly talented people!
- An inclusive environment with regular team events and ad-hoc social events to break the routine
- A modern, bustling office in Holborn, Central London with a free gym!
If this sounds interesting to you, contact the hiring team (email@example.com) for more details.